Integrating with Twitter is a great way to keep your site up to date and increase the reach of your Twitter presence.
Follow these simple steps to authenticate your Twitter feed on your website, and then speak to your designer about where you'd like this to appear on the site:
- Log in to twitter making sure you login directly with a username and password rather than logging in with say Facebook
- Go to your iPages admin area
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click the pencil icon on the twitter integration block
- Click the button ‘Click here to add a twitter account to iPages’
- A new page will open with the twitter authorisation screen - click ok to authorise
- Let your designer know you’ve done the integration and they can pull the feed in for you and style it.