My browser is not showing my KhooSeller website correctly - what should I do?
One reason your KhooSeller website may not be displaying correctly is that your browser may have cached (stored) your website incorrectly. You will need to clear your browser cache.
The browser cache relates to the users Internet browser on their computer. Sometimes your website will not show correctly if your browser has cached certain pages. We would recommend the following:
You may need to refer to the browser for full instructions on how to clear the cache, however instructions for popular browsers are included below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (Three lines to the top right)
- Select More tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialogue that appears, select the tickboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Select Cached images and files and Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Select Tools from the menu
- Select Internet Options.
- From the Browsing history section, select Delete.
- From the Delete browsing history screen, ensure Cookies and Temporary internet files are selected.
- Select Delete.
- Select menu button (three dashes) and choose Options.
- Select Advanced panel.
- Select Network tab.
- In the Cashed Web Content section, select Clear Now.