My browser is not showing my iPages website correctly and I want to clear my browser cache - what should I do?
The browser cache relates to the users Internet browser on their computer. Sometimes your website will not show correctly if your browser has cached certain pages. We would recommend the following:
You may need to refer to the browser for full instructions on how to clear the cache, however instructions for popular browsers are included below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (Three lines to the top right)
- Select More tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialogue that appears, select the tickboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Select Cached images and files and Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Select Tools from the menu
- Select Internet Options.
- From the Browsing history section, select Delete.
- From the Delete browsing history screen, ensure Cookies and Temporary internet files are selected.
- Select Delete.
- Select menu button (three dashes) and choose Options.
- Select Advanced panel.
- Select Network tab.
- In the Cashed Web Content section, select Clear Now.
I'm having trouble accessing my website from my browser, what browsers do you support?
To ensure we are PCI compliant, iPages is supported in browsers which support TLS 1.1.
iPages is therefore supported in the following browers:
|Google Chrome||22 onwards|
|Google Android OS||5.0 onwards|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||11 onwards|
|Safari Mobile||5 onwards|