Adding Stock for Inventory
It is vital to add your stock to your inventory so that you can keep track of how many products you have left. This helps so that orders can be fulfilled and more stock can be ordered at the correct time.
1. Go to Multi-channel > Stock Actions and chose export inventory in the navigation on the left (Or select using the second level drop down)
2. Choose a warehouse from the drop-down and click the orange 'Export' button
This downloads a CSV file onto your computer.
3. Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet program (For example Excel or Numbers)
4. Remove un-needed columns so that you're only left with SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) and qty (quantity)
5. Add values for stock under qty column in the spreadsheet then Save as CSV
6. Go to Multi-channel > Stock Actions and chose Import Stock Take in the navigation on the left (Or select using the second level drop down)
7. Choose your warehouse from the drop-down, add a reference (or keep the default auto-generated one) and then add your saved stock CSV file to upload
8. Click the orange 'Import' Button